This 4-hour course trains hospitality industry staff, including housekeepers, bartenders, maintenance staff, concierges, room service wait staff, and security personnel on the existence, appearance and prevention of sex trafficking in casino hotels. It provides a template for developing protocols to detect and respond to suspected or confirmed sex trafficking, and provides guidance on developing a hotel team that works in conjunction with law enforcement and victim service providers. The course content includes:
- Overview of human trafficking in casino hotel environment
- Human trafficking victims
- Identifying sex trafficking in casino hotels
- Developing protocols for responding to sex trafficking
- Prevention of sex trafficking
To host this training please contact Dennis Cusick at dcusick @umcpi.org or 651-917-2259.